-
July 24th, 2006, 11:03 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It's about a month late, but Lissie is finally getting ready to go out traveling. During this month of craziness, she did get to have a Downy dunk and some other special treatment so she'll look extra nice during her travels. I did have to re-arrange my planned schedule, though, since I've lost a month, so just let me know if the following dates don't work out for you:
Week of:
Aug. 31st - tallpkb
Aug. 14th - Diamond Dragon
Aug. 28th - PrincessRuthie
Sept. 11th & 18th - Nethilia
Oct. 2nd & 9th - Bean
Oct. 23rd & 30th - Kit-Kat&Friends
Nov. 6th & 13th - MollyGirl
I gave everyone hosting during the school year two weeks instead of one so you'll actually get some time and don't have to worry about hurrying up to do something with the doll if you're busy.
Would everyone PM me your address so I can start putting that list together?
If anyone else is interested in hosting Lissie later on in the year, please let me know!
[Edit: changed a visit date...]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 25, 2006 12:15 AM: Message edited by: jerseycow6 ]</font>
-
July 25th, 2006, 12:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 25th, 2006, 03:16 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks